Thursday, January 3, 2013

What a College Sir Ji

Below are only my personal views and are not intended for any assessment or hurting any others feelings….Read at your on discretion.

I don’t know what to say, but in short, look at this JOB POST, by a MBA (HR, Marketing, Finance etc.) teaching college which was thought to be great and well reputed college in Vizag and surroundings posted in search for “A candidate suitable for a marketing job”; with a twist asking for ‘1-3 year’ of experience in marketing; I don’t blame them for the post Nyah-Nyah; if the college could not teach and select its students for a Marketing job, with a discount of 1-3 year experience for ITS OWN SELF, how can the companies expect to recruit from such a college and I don’t want to talk more on its internal status.

They need candidates with MIS activities but let me tell you, there is NO MIS or any good excel DB/Storage of data for the MBA department when I studied in the collegeWinking smile.

I pray for a good future for its students (me included).

554303_550205908323927_1891314236_n

No comments:

Post a Comment