Friday, January 6, 2012

Indian IT Future

Is India's IT future promising?

If it is to me, I would surely say not, why?

The rate which the new technologies are growing and is humongous, mainly the shift towards the cloud computing is one major reason to mention.

We we go down the streets in the country we can see all sort of banner ads etc. that display "We teach C, DS, .net" etc., where we should be taught about com integrations and WCF,WPF, WFF technologies etc.

Indian Education as it is praised is only something like a Humans Defense Mechanism to keep itself cool.  For example, attending the IIHT institutes which has promising brand name in IT infra education is still teaching the server 2008 with incompetent faculty India wide, where they must teach with excellent staff for new technologies like System Center Suite, Windows Azure etc.

I am not criticizing the nation, but just pointing the issues, I am too an INDIAN and proud of my Nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment