Thursday, August 11, 2011

Diversion

Earlier, when I had only 40GB HDD, I was not much familiar with PC and programs on its, so the only thing I did then was to play games but I would say starting to learn PC with games a good way.

later after 2 yrs I brought my 250 HDD, I have to agree, it is like a big HDD back then, then I started to use all kind of softwares on my AMD Athalon 1700+ processor with 512MB ram.

Till recent times I was only with 750GB HDD on total and I used to spend most of my time on softwares like Visual Studios and expression Web etc, recently I got myself a 2TB Seagate GoFlex HDD external, I habe to agree my mistake, the mistake is not getting it, but getting it made me capable of storing 100s of high quality movies on it, and hence I started to watch movies and less of programs.

In recent times only I found that I started to waste my time on PC with movies unlike old times making use of PC to its fullest extent, of course as an MBA student I need not use all those softwares Winking smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment