Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Corporate

If it is to me, I would define the way of the CORPORATE organizations in the following pattern:

 

Customer:  Could you please ignore the late payment fine of Rs.600 on my Card for paying late by 6hrs please

Employee:  Sir, I am eager to help you sir, but…..

Customer:  Please understand

Employee: Yes Sir, even I will help, but the problem is that the computer does not accept it, I am limited by computer softwareSad smile.

 

The situation in corporates is almost like the above, the employees are only there to translate the computer to the customer, that too because not all customers are educated.   If customers are educated, the corporates would definitely remove there employees in front end and only let the computers handle the work. Smile with tongue out

No comments:

Post a Comment