Thursday, April 14, 2011

Assassins Creed Brotherhood Installer and Slow Videos

My first review would be on its installation.  The installation went fine and once I started the game I saw terrible thing, the Frames per sec (FPS) of screen is at 4-6, it is pretty slow, that is too bad and I played its earlier version at too high settings.

I reviewed the net for a solutions, it seems there are a quite a few number of posts regarding this, but there is no release or update from the UBI to encounter this.

Since there is no solution to it, I thought of reinstalling it, so I first uninstalled the game completely, also removed the UBI game launcher, used CCleaner to find any registry issues or missing references and then reinstalled it.  Now the game is working fine.

The problem might be with the UBI launcher, I have it since the Assassins Creed 2, but I have updated it yet no results; Anyway, the game is now working Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment