Friday, April 15, 2011

Assassins Creed Brotherhood: First Impression

I have played till 22% memory synchronization and I feel a lot new things in the game.

First thing, the game got a bit more clumsy with too many new features like buying the shops, tunnels etc. are all introduced in the first itself, I wish they are introduced slowly, also till now, I am only with 7 health points I wish I could have more because I have money but the armors are not unlocked yet very very few options.

The interesting part is that there are many soldiers to kill this time and also the way the killing mechanism is given is good.  I just need to select one soldier and need to lock on to him, basically the soldier who is going to attack next will be highlighted, then I will select him and use the counter kill, that’s it, the soldier is now down on ground.  Till this extent the game was good.  The graphics are good but they are taking a hike on my ATI 4670 graphic card (I suppose I need a new graphics card now).  The sounds are nevertheless the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment