Thursday, March 10, 2011

Experience of TRUE 5.1

I have seen many movies, played a good number of major games, but the sound effects are only to the mark.  Recently I started playing the Battle Field Bad Companies 2 PC version, the sound is indescribable.

I have the CREATIVE INSPIRE T6200, a set of 4 surround 7.5watt speakers, 1 central speaker of 18watt and a Sub Woofer of 20 Watt sufficiently a lot more of a small room, the movies like Batman Dark Knight were the best of the sounds I heard on my speakers, I played a more recently released games like Bullet Storm, the sound of these games and movies were excellent only till the time I played Battlefield Bad Companies 2, this game is awesome in terms of sound effects, graphics and so on.  I started it in easy mode, but the game was too tough, in other words you need a damn good real strategy to complete it, the environment is totally destructible, i.e. if an enemy is hiding behind a wall, we can destroy that wall  with a grenade, this is not there in previous versions.

The sounds are totally freaking, the bullet sound, the bomb blast, the collapse of a wall, the helicopter sounds, the air, the talking, and disturbance at war time are all great/excellent.

I rate the game at 9/10 and specially 10/10 if only for sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment