Friday, March 18, 2011

Easeus Data Recovery

From 2 days I have been trying to recover my friends formatted External Hard disk, he by mistake formatted the 1TB external storage device thinking it for a connected pen drive.  We have been storing data in it for a long time, say collection of movies and games, we felt bad that things went bad.

I gave a try on net and found that Easeus Data Recovery is one of the easiest ways to undo things, I tried it on the drive, in the mean time I brought a 2TB GoFlex for myself, hence it was possible for me to backup the 1 tb into the 2 TB one.

Easeus Data Recovery is a good product, as my experience on it for the given hectic 2 days I say it was easy to operate on it an the options were simple, I was successfully able to recover the entire 850GB of Data from it to my internal HDD and then into my 2TB goflex. Open-mouthed smile

A recovered virtual file structure view of Formatted HDD

A view of the file structure once the possible files for recovery are shown.

No comments:

Post a Comment