Wednesday, February 9, 2011

BitDefender 2011

Bitdefender is my trusted antivirus for a long time, I liked its 2007 and 2010 versions, they are flawless.  Recently, I downloaded and installed the BitDefender Internet Security 2011 trail for 30 days, this time, the story is reverse, Btdefender 2011 did not stay to my expectations, it took a lot of system resources, when I use more than 4 apps like VS, Photoshop, Wnamp, illustrator and expression web and expression design at the same time on my WIN7 with 2010 version the ram consumption did not exceed 70%, but with now just the same VS and Bitdefender 2011 version alone the ram is touching 85% easily.

Although this is the new version, I don’t expect it to run at such high ram cost, I even stopped the phishing and firewall module.  For firewall I use Zone Alarm Free version and I recommend it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment